Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon December 19, 2011
Gas prices down 13 cents in past week
DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) - AAA Michigan says gasoline prices are down about 13 cents per gallon during the past week to a statewide average of $3.20.
The auto club says Monday the average is about 20 cents per gallon higher than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Saginaw and Bay City areas, where it's $3.10 a gallon. The highest average can be found in the Marquette area at $3.30.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.