Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Mon April 1, 2013
Gas prices down nearly 40 cents from last year
AAA Michigan is reporting falling gasoline prices in Michigan. In the last week, prices have fallen about 12 cents to a statewide average of about $3.68 per gallon.
The auto club says the average is about 37 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
The cheapest price is apparently in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.57 a gallon.
The highest average price is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.71.
For more info click here.
- Chris Zollars, Michigan Radio Newsroom