Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Mon April 1, 2013
Gas prices down nearly 40 cents from last year
AAA Michigan is reporting falling gasoline prices in Michigan. In the last week, prices have fallen about 12 cents to a statewide average of about $3.68 per gallon.
The auto club says the average is about 37 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
The cheapest price is apparently in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.57 a gallon.
The highest average price is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.71.
For more info click here.
- Chris Zollars, Michigan Radio Newsroom