Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon April 1, 2013
Gas prices down nearly 40 cents from last year
AAA Michigan is reporting falling gasoline prices in Michigan. In the last week, prices have fallen about 12 cents to a statewide average of about $3.68 per gallon.
The auto club says the average is about 37 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
The cheapest price is apparently in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.57 a gallon.
The highest average price is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.71.
For more info click here.
- Chris Zollars, Michigan Radio Newsroom