Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Mon April 1, 2013
Gas prices down nearly 40 cents from last year
AAA Michigan is reporting falling gasoline prices in Michigan. In the last week, prices have fallen about 12 cents to a statewide average of about $3.68 per gallon.
The auto club says the average is about 37 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
The cheapest price is apparently in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.57 a gallon.
The highest average price is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.71.
For more info click here.
- Chris Zollars, Michigan Radio Newsroom