Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Mon April 1, 2013
Gas prices down nearly 40 cents from last year
AAA Michigan is reporting falling gasoline prices in Michigan. In the last week, prices have fallen about 12 cents to a statewide average of about $3.68 per gallon.
The auto club says the average is about 37 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
The cheapest price is apparently in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.57 a gallon.
The highest average price is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.71.
For more info click here.
- Chris Zollars, Michigan Radio Newsroom