Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Wed October 23, 2013
The Gay Christian Network's founder spreads his message to Michigan
"Let's agree to disagree, and then find ways to be witnesses for Christ together."
That is the message of the Gay Christian Network, which calls itself the nation's "largest interdenominational LGBT Christian organization."
The founder of the Gay Christian Network is Justin Lee. He's in West Michigan this week, one of the most "religiously conservative" areas of the state. Last night he spoke at Calvin College and this Friday he will speak at the "Room For All" National Conference at Central Reformed Church in Grand Rapids.
Justin Lee joined us on Wednesday today.
Listen to the full interview above.