Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed October 23, 2013
The Gay Christian Network's founder spreads his message to Michigan
"Let's agree to disagree, and then find ways to be witnesses for Christ together."
That is the message of the Gay Christian Network, which calls itself the nation's "largest interdenominational LGBT Christian organization."
The founder of the Gay Christian Network is Justin Lee. He's in West Michigan this week, one of the most "religiously conservative" areas of the state. Last night he spoke at Calvin College and this Friday he will speak at the "Room For All" National Conference at Central Reformed Church in Grand Rapids.
Justin Lee joined us on Wednesday today.
Listen to the full interview above.