Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed October 23, 2013
The Gay Christian Network's founder spreads his message to Michigan
"Let's agree to disagree, and then find ways to be witnesses for Christ together."
That is the message of the Gay Christian Network, which calls itself the nation's "largest interdenominational LGBT Christian organization."
The founder of the Gay Christian Network is Justin Lee. He's in West Michigan this week, one of the most "religiously conservative" areas of the state. Last night he spoke at Calvin College and this Friday he will speak at the "Room For All" National Conference at Central Reformed Church in Grand Rapids.
Justin Lee joined us on Wednesday today.
Listen to the full interview above.