TransportationMany Michigan voters to decide whether to raise taxes to fix their community’s roads
Politics & GovernmentGOP establishment backs challenger in the 3rd district, but voters don’t seem to care
Politics & GovernmentThose who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Fri November 4, 2011
Genesee Co. schools deal with bomb threat
A spokesman for the Genesee Intermediate School District says a caller told Michigan State Police around noon that five dirty bombs were planted at five school buildings in the county, but did not specify which. We're told some schools dismissed early, some moved children to different buildings, and some did walk-throughs with law enforcement, found the threat to be unsubstantiated, and decided to dismiss at the normal time.
Tune in to Michigan Radio for more.