Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Wed April 23, 2014
Is the glass half-empty or half-full for Michigan's business owners?
How are business owners in Michigan feeling?
It's an important question: Those business owners are doing the hiring – or not.
The 2014 Chase Business Leaders Outlook has just been released. It contains the views of some 3,500 leaders of small and mid-sized businesses.
Here to give us the views of these business leaders is Jim Glassman, senior economist with JPMorgan, Chase & Company.
Listen to the full interview above.