Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Wed April 23, 2014
Is the glass half-empty or half-full for Michigan's business owners?
How are business owners in Michigan feeling?
It's an important question: Those business owners are doing the hiring – or not.
The 2014 Chase Business Leaders Outlook has just been released. It contains the views of some 3,500 leaders of small and mid-sized businesses.
Here to give us the views of these business leaders is Jim Glassman, senior economist with JPMorgan, Chase & Company.
Listen to the full interview above.