Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Wed April 23, 2014
Is the glass half-empty or half-full for Michigan's business owners?
How are business owners in Michigan feeling?
It's an important question: Those business owners are doing the hiring – or not.
The 2014 Chase Business Leaders Outlook has just been released. It contains the views of some 3,500 leaders of small and mid-sized businesses.
Here to give us the views of these business leaders is Jim Glassman, senior economist with JPMorgan, Chase & Company.
Listen to the full interview above.