Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Public Insight Journalist
Essay/Analysis: Sports Commentator
Host, Stateside with Cynthia Canty
Mid Michigan Reporter/Producer
Sarah Cwiek - Detroit Reporter/Producer
Morning Edition Producer
Assistant News Director
Essay/Analysis: Political Commentator
MPRN Capitol Reporter
Host - Middays
Reporter / Producer - Michigan Public Radio Network
Host - Morning Edition
West Michigan Reporter/Producer
Arts & Culture Reporter/Producer
Host - All Things Considered
Reporter/Producer - The Environment Report
Tue November 16, 2010
GM boosts stock price
By Zoe Clark
The stock will sell for $32 to $33 per share.
That price range is about 14% higher than was previously expected.
GM didn’t give a reason for the increase but people who have been briefed on the sale say it’s because of high demand from investors.