Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed November 10, 2010
GM posts 3rd quarter profit
General Motors announced this morning that it made $2 billion in the third quarter. The Associated Press reports:
The profit was fueled by GM's international operations and strong revenue from newly introduced car and crossover models in North America.
The automaker's actual revenue rose 36% to a little more than $34 billion. This was the third-straight quarter in which GM was profitable.