Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Wed November 10, 2010
GM posts 3rd quarter profit
General Motors announced this morning that it made $2 billion in the third quarter. The Associated Press reports:
The profit was fueled by GM's international operations and strong revenue from newly introduced car and crossover models in North America.
The automaker's actual revenue rose 36% to a little more than $34 billion. This was the third-straight quarter in which GM was profitable.