Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed November 10, 2010
GM posts 3rd quarter profit
General Motors announced this morning that it made $2 billion in the third quarter. The Associated Press reports:
The profit was fueled by GM's international operations and strong revenue from newly introduced car and crossover models in North America.
The automaker's actual revenue rose 36% to a little more than $34 billion. This was the third-straight quarter in which GM was profitable.