Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Tue February 1, 2011
Gov. Snyder activates the State Emergency Operations Center
The governor says he's also ordered the Michigan National Guard to be ready to help local governments deal with emergencies that may arise.
The governor says he's also instructed state agencies to make sure hospitals, prisons, and other essential facilities are adequately staffed.