Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Tue February 1, 2011
Gov. Snyder activates the State Emergency Operations Center
The governor says he's also ordered the Michigan National Guard to be ready to help local governments deal with emergencies that may arise.
The governor says he's also instructed state agencies to make sure hospitals, prisons, and other essential facilities are adequately staffed.