Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Wed October 2, 2013
The government shutdown from the perspective of a former Congressman
It's day two of the government shutdown.
Joe Schwarz is a former Republican Congressman from southern mid-Michigan. He has been out of office now for about 7 years. He joined us today to give us his perspective on the issue from the outside.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government