Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Wed October 2, 2013
The government shutdown from the perspective of a former Congressman
It's day two of the government shutdown.
Joe Schwarz is a former Republican Congressman from southern mid-Michigan. He has been out of office now for about 7 years. He joined us today to give us his perspective on the issue from the outside.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government