Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Fri July 8, 2011
Grand Rapids shooting: What comes next?
After an 8-hour manhunt and standoff, police say the suspect in the shooting deaths of 7 people in Grand Rapids yesterday killed himself while holding 3 people hostage. Michigan Radio's Lindsey Smith was on the scene in Grand Rapids into the night. She spoke this morning with Michigan Radio's Christina Shockley about what we know so far about the suspect, the victims, and what comes next in the police investigation.