Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Securing this Enbridge pipeline is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
Tue August 27, 2013
Grand Rapids is the site of a culinary revolution
Let’s talk food. Delicious, fresh, healthy, local food.
That is the mission of Lisa Rose Starner, to get as many of us as possible to eat local. And there’s plenty of that happening in Grand Rapids, from community gardens to microbreweries to food entrepreneurs and artisans and so much more. Lisa was invited to tell the many stories of the Grand Rapids local food scene and the result is her book “Grand Rapids Food: A Culinary Revolution."
Lisa Rose Starner joined us today from the WGVU studios in Grand Rapids.
Listen to the full interview above.