Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
Thu August 22, 2013
Great Lakes water levels are improving thanks to cool, wet summer weather
There has been a healthy degree of grousing this year by lovers of hot weather.
We had a cool and rainy spring, and certainly this summer has not been a replay of last year's hot, dry season.
But here's something to think about: the cooler, wetter weather is "good medicine" for our Great Lakes and those all-important water levels.
MLive meteorologist Mark Torregrossa joined us today to talk about why.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science