Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Arts & Culture
Mon September 17, 2012
Healing with music therapy
As part of Michigan Radio's Seeking Change series, Morning Edition host Christina Shockley talks with someone who has a vision of how to make things better and is working toward that goal.
This week Shockley spoke with Theresa Merrill. She's the director of Music Therapy at Eastern Michigan University. Merrill talks about how music therapy changed her life and how she uses music to help others.
A study about the effects of music therapy can be found here.