Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Fri June 10, 2011
Hear dramatic readings of iTunes license agreement by Richard Dreyfuss
Our lives our busy. Who has time to read the myriad of license agreements tossed up on our computer screens by the websites we visit each day?
Well, now's the time to slow down, relax, and really take in the construction and word choice used in some of these documents.
Academy Award winner actor Richard Dreyfuss brings gravitas, a little crazy, and some Nazi to the 40-page iTunes end-user license agreement.
You can hear Dreyfuss ply his craft below (thanks to CNET).