Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Fri June 10, 2011
Hear dramatic readings of iTunes license agreement by Richard Dreyfuss
Our lives our busy. Who has time to read the myriad of license agreements tossed up on our computer screens by the websites we visit each day?
Well, now's the time to slow down, relax, and really take in the construction and word choice used in some of these documents.
Academy Award winner actor Richard Dreyfuss brings gravitas, a little crazy, and some Nazi to the 40-page iTunes end-user license agreement.
You can hear Dreyfuss ply his craft below (thanks to CNET).