Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Thu September 16, 2010
Hearses in Hell
The Associated Press reports,
A Hell-based car club will try to set a world record for the longest procession of hearses. Just Hearse'N Around will try to set a new Guinness World records mark... Saturday. Club member Steve Frey says to qualify for the record, each of the expected 50-plus hearses must be driven in procession for just over two miles.