TransportationMany Michigan voters to decide whether to raise taxes to fix their community’s roads
Politics & GovernmentGOP establishment backs challenger in the 3rd district, but voters don’t seem to care
Politics & GovernmentThose who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Wed December 8, 2010
Helen Thomas tells Anti-Defamation League to back-off
On a radio interview last night, Thomas shot back at Abe Foxman, head of the Anti-Defamation League:
I'm getting tired of his intimidation. I'm going to report him to President Obama and all the proper authorities. He better stop intimidating me.
Thomas was interviewed by Scott Spears on WMRN radio in Marion, Ohio. Here's a clip:
No comment yet from the ADL.
During the interview Thomas was asked what she made of the last year. The host seemed to be going for a personal reaction. Instead, he got an analysis of the current president from a woman who covered the White House for decades:
"I think that President Obama needs more courage. I think he has shown no spine in standing up for the right things in this life... He has not lived up to his promise."
Here's the clip: