Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bill to pull the plug on telephone landlines clears Michigan Legislature
- How one Michigan church is changing its views on gay marriage
- Records may fall with the snow this week in Michigan
- This supplemental bill gravely endangers infant health and Michigan's future
- Veteran treasure hunter solves the last 'Wyoming Riddle'
Mon August 6, 2012
Helping divorce clients work cooperatively
Every Monday, Christina Shockley talks with someone in the state that is trying to make a difference in the lives of others. As part of Michigan Radio's Seeking Change series, today features Monika Holzer Sacks. She is a family law lawyer. She works mostly in divorce cases and says her goal is to help couples avoid going to court and instead have them work together cooperatively.