Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed November 10, 2010
Helping homeowners avoid foreclosure
The Genesee County Bar Association is sponsoring a free seminar on how to avoid foreclosure. It’s one of many free seminars the bar association will offer this winter.
Tatilia Burroughs is executive director of the association. She says they’ve gotten feedback from the public about what topics people would like addressed. She says they include child support, custody, consumer issues, debt collection, and issues having to do with small claims court.
The foreclosure seminar is Thursday, November 18th. It will be at the Flint Public Library.
Here's a map of foreclosure listings in Michigan: