Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Wed November 10, 2010
Helping homeowners avoid foreclosure
The Genesee County Bar Association is sponsoring a free seminar on how to avoid foreclosure. It’s one of many free seminars the bar association will offer this winter.
Tatilia Burroughs is executive director of the association. She says they’ve gotten feedback from the public about what topics people would like addressed. She says they include child support, custody, consumer issues, debt collection, and issues having to do with small claims court.
The foreclosure seminar is Thursday, November 18th. It will be at the Flint Public Library.
Here's a map of foreclosure listings in Michigan: