Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Wed November 10, 2010
Helping homeowners avoid foreclosure
The Genesee County Bar Association is sponsoring a free seminar on how to avoid foreclosure. It’s one of many free seminars the bar association will offer this winter.
Tatilia Burroughs is executive director of the association. She says they’ve gotten feedback from the public about what topics people would like addressed. She says they include child support, custody, consumer issues, debt collection, and issues having to do with small claims court.
The foreclosure seminar is Thursday, November 18th. It will be at the Flint Public Library.
Here's a map of foreclosure listings in Michigan: