Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
- 18 new charters opening this fall are already controversial
- This Detroit woman who fought for equal rights decades ago deserves to be remembered today
Tue January 7, 2014
Homeless shelter in Ann Arbor expands warming options
The weather and temperatures in Michigan, and across the country, have been particularly brutal in recent days. Wind chill readings have dropped to 30 degrees below zero in some places. Some Michiganders are facing this weather without shelter.
We’re joined now by Ellen Schulmeister, the executive director of the Shelter Association of Washtenaw County.