Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Tue June 25, 2013
Horizontal hydraulic fracturing also controversial in Europe
Horizontal hydraulic fracturing has caused a boom in gas drilling in our state and country, but Michigan and the U.S. are certainly not the only places on the planet dealing with fracking. It's starting to be an issue in Europe, as well.
BBC Business reporter Russell Padmore joined us today to talk about how fracking is affecting England, France, Germany, and other countries.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science