Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu May 30, 2013
How Detroit auto companies are viewed at the Mackinac Policy Conference
It's Thursday, time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
He's up at the Mackinac Policy Conference today and it seems he got some interesting insights into how the financial and investing world views the Detroit auto companies.
He joined us to tell us all about it.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics