Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu May 30, 2013
How Detroit auto companies are viewed at the Mackinac Policy Conference
It's Thursday, time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
He's up at the Mackinac Policy Conference today and it seems he got some interesting insights into how the financial and investing world views the Detroit auto companies.
He joined us to tell us all about it.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics