Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu May 30, 2013
How Detroit auto companies are viewed at the Mackinac Policy Conference
It's Thursday, time for our weekly check-in with Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes.
He's up at the Mackinac Policy Conference today and it seems he got some interesting insights into how the financial and investing world views the Detroit auto companies.
He joined us to tell us all about it.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics