Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed October 30, 2013
How much does it cost to educate a student in Michigan public schools?
Last month, the Michigan House Democrats School Reform Task Force unveiled a new proposal that would require the State Department of Education to determine the actual cost of educating a public school student in Michigan.
That got us wondering: do we really not know how much it costs to educate a student in our state? And if so, why not?
Michael Addonizio is a professor of education at Wayne State University, and he joined us in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.