Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Tue February 14, 2012
How to treat a lady
Audio postcard by Cade Sperlich
Barbara Gotaris is 72 years old and lives in Chelsea, MI. Her husband passed away five years ago. His birthday was the day before Valentine’s Day and their daughter’s birthday is the day after Valentine’s Day. Barbara spends Valentine’s Day celebrating the birth of her daughter and the life of her husband, a man who made her feel special every day of the year.
"Whenever a new song came out that my husband particularly liked, that became our song."
A Love Story