Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Thu December 12, 2013
How will Michigan's housing market fare in 2014?
One of the common traditions as we end one year and begin another is taking stock — reviewing where we've been and figuring out where we want to go in the New Year.
A good place to focus that review would be finances, and the prospects for the housing market.
A consumer credit forecast was released today that can give us a look into where Michigan’s market may be headed in 2014.
Listen to the full interview above.