Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Thu December 12, 2013
How will Michigan's housing market fare in 2014?
One of the common traditions as we end one year and begin another is taking stock — reviewing where we've been and figuring out where we want to go in the New Year.
A good place to focus that review would be finances, and the prospects for the housing market.
A consumer credit forecast was released today that can give us a look into where Michigan’s market may be headed in 2014.
Listen to the full interview above.