Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Thu December 12, 2013
How will Michigan's housing market fare in 2014?
One of the common traditions as we end one year and begin another is taking stock — reviewing where we've been and figuring out where we want to go in the New Year.
A good place to focus that review would be finances, and the prospects for the housing market.
A consumer credit forecast was released today that can give us a look into where Michigan’s market may be headed in 2014.
Listen to the full interview above.