Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu December 12, 2013
How will Michigan's housing market fare in 2014?
One of the common traditions as we end one year and begin another is taking stock — reviewing where we've been and figuring out where we want to go in the New Year.
A good place to focus that review would be finances, and the prospects for the housing market.
A consumer credit forecast was released today that can give us a look into where Michigan’s market may be headed in 2014.
Listen to the full interview above.