Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu February 27, 2014
Hunting and fishing fees raised significantly for 1st time in over 15 years
If you like to hunt or fish in Michigan, heads up. There's a new fee system going into effect this coming Saturday, March 1.
It's the first significant hike in hunting and fishing fees in over 15 years.
Ed Golder of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources joined us today to tell us what's new and what the increase will go toward.
Listen to the full interview above.