Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu February 27, 2014
Hunting and fishing fees raised significantly for 1st time in over 15 years
If you like to hunt or fish in Michigan, heads up. There's a new fee system going into effect this coming Saturday, March 1.
It's the first significant hike in hunting and fishing fees in over 15 years.
Ed Golder of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources joined us today to tell us what's new and what the increase will go toward.
Listen to the full interview above.