Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu February 27, 2014
Hunting and fishing fees raised significantly for 1st time in over 15 years
If you like to hunt or fish in Michigan, heads up. There's a new fee system going into effect this coming Saturday, March 1.
It's the first significant hike in hunting and fishing fees in over 15 years.
Ed Golder of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources joined us today to tell us what's new and what the increase will go toward.
Listen to the full interview above.