Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Tue July 9, 2013
Infographic gives us a short history of the U.S. auto industry
We here at Michigan Radio follow the ups and downs of the U.S. auto industry.
Our auto reporter, Tracy Samilton, stays on top of the recalls, the TARP money, and the competition from overseas.
But there's nothing like stepping back for a little perspective.
This infographic by BizBrain.org gives us a snapshot of the U.S. auto industry over the last 90 years.
Let us know if you think anything major is missing from this timeline.