Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Tue July 9, 2013
Infographic gives us a short history of the U.S. auto industry
We here at Michigan Radio follow the ups and downs of the U.S. auto industry.
Our auto reporter, Tracy Samilton, stays on top of the recalls, the TARP money, and the competition from overseas.
But there's nothing like stepping back for a little perspective.
This infographic by BizBrain.org gives us a snapshot of the U.S. auto industry over the last 90 years.
Let us know if you think anything major is missing from this timeline.