Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Tue July 9, 2013
Infographic gives us a short history of the U.S. auto industry
We here at Michigan Radio follow the ups and downs of the U.S. auto industry.
Our auto reporter, Tracy Samilton, stays on top of the recalls, the TARP money, and the competition from overseas.
But there's nothing like stepping back for a little perspective.
This infographic by BizBrain.org gives us a snapshot of the U.S. auto industry over the last 90 years.
Let us know if you think anything major is missing from this timeline.