Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Mon March 4, 2013
Interview with Congressman Gary Peters
Cyndi talked with Michigan Congressman Gary Peters (D) today.
Peters is the new co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus along with Republican Congressman John Campbell (R-CA).
Peters talked about what it's like in a bi-partisan caucus and what it might mean for Michigan and the auto industry.
Click the audio above to hear the full interview.
Politics & Government