Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Mon March 4, 2013
Interview with Congressman Gary Peters
Cyndi talked with Michigan Congressman Gary Peters (D) today.
Peters is the new co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus along with Republican Congressman John Campbell (R-CA).
Peters talked about what it's like in a bi-partisan caucus and what it might mean for Michigan and the auto industry.
Click the audio above to hear the full interview.
Politics & Government