OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Mon March 4, 2013
Interview with Congressman Gary Peters
Cyndi talked with Michigan Congressman Gary Peters (D) today.
Peters is the new co-chair of the House Automotive Caucus along with Republican Congressman John Campbell (R-CA).
Peters talked about what it's like in a bi-partisan caucus and what it might mean for Michigan and the auto industry.
Click the audio above to hear the full interview.
Politics & Government