Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Fri February 14, 2014
Ira Glass wishes you a happy Valentine's Day
If you haven't seen it yet, the Google Doodle is all about love today. This American Life's Ira Glass narrates a candy heart collection of bite-size love stories.
Middle school love. Married love. Love and loss.
The stories are short and sweet and might make you have a little Story Corps moment right at your desk.
And if you haven't gotten a Valentine's card yet, there's always the NPR valentine option: