Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Fri February 14, 2014
Ira Glass wishes you a happy Valentine's Day
If you haven't seen it yet, the Google Doodle is all about love today. This American Life's Ira Glass narrates a candy heart collection of bite-size love stories.
Middle school love. Married love. Love and loss.
The stories are short and sweet and might make you have a little Story Corps moment right at your desk.
And if you haven't gotten a Valentine's card yet, there's always the NPR valentine option: