Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed November 6, 2013
Jack Lessenberry on the Election Day 2013 results
Former medical center chief Mike Duggan will be the next mayor of financially troubled Detroit, beating Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon 55% to 45%. Duggan will be Detroit's first white mayor since Coleman Young was elected in 1973 as the city's first black mayor.
So, we heard from Mike Duggan and results from around the state, we looked today for some perspective on what these results mean for Michigan.
Jack Lessenberry - Michigan Radio's Political Analyst - joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government