Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Tue February 11, 2014
January snowfall broke records in some parts of the state
If you ask just about anyone in Michigan about the weather this winter, chances are he or she will swear there has never been this much snow.
Well, yes and no. Some cities shattered their snowfall records in January, but in some parts of the state, January snowfall was pretty much business as usual.
Let's see who has legit bragging rights when it comes to snowfall.
MLive meteorologist Mark Torregrossa, who also runs the site farmerweather.com, joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.