Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu December 15, 2011
Jennifer Granholm to host new television show
Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm starts a new job next month.
She’ll be a regular on cable television, hosting a one-hour nightly program on Current TV.
Granholm says the show will focus on election year politics.
I spoke with Granholm about the upcoming show. To hear her take on her future as a political talk show host, click on the audio file above.