Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Thu December 15, 2011
Jennifer Granholm to host new television show
Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm starts a new job next month.
She’ll be a regular on cable television, hosting a one-hour nightly program on Current TV.
Granholm says the show will focus on election year politics.
I spoke with Granholm about the upcoming show. To hear her take on her future as a political talk show host, click on the audio file above.