Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon April 22, 2013
Jet Skiers let it rip on the flooded Grand River (VIDEO)
So much for the "no contact" order from the health department.
These guys suited up and went places they normally can't go:
One commenter asks "That's pretty awesome, but isn't the water disgusting?"
Looks like the fun outweighed the "disgusting" in this case.
H/T Dustin Dwyer