Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
Mon April 22, 2013
Jet Skiers let it rip on the flooded Grand River (VIDEO)
So much for the "no contact" order from the health department.
These guys suited up and went places they normally can't go:
One commenter asks "That's pretty awesome, but isn't the water disgusting?"
Looks like the fun outweighed the "disgusting" in this case.
H/T Dustin Dwyer