Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Mon April 22, 2013
Jet Skiers let it rip on the flooded Grand River (VIDEO)
So much for the "no contact" order from the health department.
These guys suited up and went places they normally can't go:
One commenter asks "That's pretty awesome, but isn't the water disgusting?"
Looks like the fun outweighed the "disgusting" in this case.
H/T Dustin Dwyer