Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu June 6, 2013
John Dingell becomes the longest-serving member of Congress
A piece of history is being written in the United States Congress.
Tomorrow is the day that John Dingell becomes the longest-serving member of Congress ever, surpassing the late Robert Byrd of West Virginia.
He began representing the people of southeast Michigan on December 13, 1955. And 57-and-a-half years later, he is still there.
He joined us today to talk about his experiences.
Listen to the full interview above.