Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Issues & Ale
Wed January 16, 2013
Join us for Issues & Ale: “What is Preschool Worth?”
Issues & Ale: “What is Preschool Worth?”
Thurs., Jan. 31, 6:30-8 PM
ConnXtions Comedy Club, 2900 N East St., Lansing
How valuable is early education to children in Michigan and how do we pay for it? Join Michigan Radio’s Jennifer White and a panel of experts for a discussion of early childhood education in Michigan. We’ll look at the benefits of early childhood education not only for the poor, but for society as a whole; and try to understand why, if early education is so important, it isn’t more accessible.