Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Issues & Ale
Wed January 16, 2013
Join us for Issues & Ale: “What is Preschool Worth?”
Issues & Ale: “What is Preschool Worth?”
Thurs., Jan. 31, 6:30-8 PM
ConnXtions Comedy Club, 2900 N East St., Lansing
How valuable is early education to children in Michigan and how do we pay for it? Join Michigan Radio’s Jennifer White and a panel of experts for a discussion of early childhood education in Michigan. We’ll look at the benefits of early childhood education not only for the poor, but for society as a whole; and try to understand why, if early education is so important, it isn’t more accessible.