Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Issues & Ale
Wed January 16, 2013
Join us for Issues & Ale: “What is Preschool Worth?”
Issues & Ale: “What is Preschool Worth?”
Thurs., Jan. 31, 6:30-8 PM
ConnXtions Comedy Club, 2900 N East St., Lansing
How valuable is early education to children in Michigan and how do we pay for it? Join Michigan Radio’s Jennifer White and a panel of experts for a discussion of early childhood education in Michigan. We’ll look at the benefits of early childhood education not only for the poor, but for society as a whole; and try to understand why, if early education is so important, it isn’t more accessible.