Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Thu May 22, 2014
JPMorgan Chase brings $100 million boost to Detroit
This week brought a $100 million boost to Detroit from JPMorgan & Chase.
Having a titan of Wall Street come to the Motor City with that big bag of money has meaning on many levels.
Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes joined us.
*Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government