Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Thu December 2, 2010
Just how much money did candidates raise for Election 2010?
Candidates who ran in Michigan's 2010 election have until today to report just how much money they raised and spent during the 2010 campaign.
The Detroit News reports that as of today:
...only one of the major statewide candidates had filed a post-election report. Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican who defeated Democrat Jocelyn Benson, filed her report a day early on Wednesday.
The Detroit News expects reports will be filed today by Governor-elect Rick Snyder.