Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Thu December 2, 2010
Just how much money did candidates raise for Election 2010?
Candidates who ran in Michigan's 2010 election have until today to report just how much money they raised and spent during the 2010 campaign.
The Detroit News reports that as of today:
...only one of the major statewide candidates had filed a post-election report. Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican who defeated Democrat Jocelyn Benson, filed her report a day early on Wednesday.
The Detroit News expects reports will be filed today by Governor-elect Rick Snyder.