Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
Thu December 2, 2010
Just how much money did candidates raise for Election 2010?
Candidates who ran in Michigan's 2010 election have until today to report just how much money they raised and spent during the 2010 campaign.
The Detroit News reports that as of today:
...only one of the major statewide candidates had filed a post-election report. Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican who defeated Democrat Jocelyn Benson, filed her report a day early on Wednesday.
The Detroit News expects reports will be filed today by Governor-elect Rick Snyder.