Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Thu December 2, 2010
Just how much money did candidates raise for Election 2010?
Candidates who ran in Michigan's 2010 election have until today to report just how much money they raised and spent during the 2010 campaign.
The Detroit News reports that as of today:
...only one of the major statewide candidates had filed a post-election report. Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican who defeated Democrat Jocelyn Benson, filed her report a day early on Wednesday.
The Detroit News expects reports will be filed today by Governor-elect Rick Snyder.