Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu December 2, 2010
Just how much money did candidates raise for Election 2010?
Candidates who ran in Michigan's 2010 election have until today to report just how much money they raised and spent during the 2010 campaign.
The Detroit News reports that as of today:
...only one of the major statewide candidates had filed a post-election report. Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican who defeated Democrat Jocelyn Benson, filed her report a day early on Wednesday.
The Detroit News expects reports will be filed today by Governor-elect Rick Snyder.