Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed December 4, 2013
Lake Superior is heating up faster than any other lake on Earth
Lake Superior is warming up.
Scientists say the largest of the Great Lakes is heating up faster than any other lake on Earth.
What's behind the warming? And could this be good news for those who enjoy Great Lakes fishing?
Tim Cline is a PhD student at the University of Washington's School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences. He has studied the effect of temperature on fish in Lake Superior, and he joined us today to discuss the issue.
Listen to the full interview above.
The Environment Report
Environment & Science