Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- New polls suggest we may have the closest governor’s race in 30 years
Wed December 4, 2013
Lake Superior is heating up faster than any other lake on Earth
Lake Superior is warming up.
Scientists say the largest of the Great Lakes is heating up faster than any other lake on Earth.
What's behind the warming? And could this be good news for those who enjoy Great Lakes fishing?
Tim Cline is a PhD student at the University of Washington's School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences. He has studied the effect of temperature on fish in Lake Superior, and he joined us today to discuss the issue.
Listen to the full interview above.
The Environment Report
Environment & Science