Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed December 4, 2013
Lake Superior is heating up faster than any other lake on Earth
Lake Superior is warming up.
Scientists say the largest of the Great Lakes is heating up faster than any other lake on Earth.
What's behind the warming? And could this be good news for those who enjoy Great Lakes fishing?
Tim Cline is a PhD student at the University of Washington's School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences. He has studied the effect of temperature on fish in Lake Superior, and he joined us today to discuss the issue.
Listen to the full interview above.
The Environment Report
Environment & Science