Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Politics & Government
Mon April 22, 2013
Lansing City Council approves tax abatement for General Motors
The Lansing City Council has approved a 12 year-four million dollar tax abatement for General Motors.
GM is planning a $38 million expansion to its Lansing Grand River assembly plant. The expansion is expected to add 150 jobs to the plant.
GM currently makes its Cadillac ATS and CTS at the Lansing plant. The automaker also plans to start producing its next generation Camaro at the Lansing plant.