Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed May 29, 2013
The latest on the 2013 Mackinac Policy Conference
Michigan's business and political power-makers have gathered today on Mackinac Island.
Today is the opening day of the Detroit Regional Chamber's big annual policy conference.
There will be plenty of speeches and panel discussions about the economy, education, health care and a wide range of other policy issues?
And just as importantly, the Conference is a chance for politicians to network, to schmooze, and to drum up support and donations.
Michigan Radio's "It's Just Politics" team of Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta are on Mackinac to track all of this. They joined us today to talk about it.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics