Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Wed May 29, 2013
The latest on the 2013 Mackinac Policy Conference
Michigan's business and political power-makers have gathered today on Mackinac Island.
Today is the opening day of the Detroit Regional Chamber's big annual policy conference.
There will be plenty of speeches and panel discussions about the economy, education, health care and a wide range of other policy issues?
And just as importantly, the Conference is a chance for politicians to network, to schmooze, and to drum up support and donations.
Michigan Radio's "It's Just Politics" team of Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta are on Mackinac to track all of this. They joined us today to talk about it.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics