Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
- New polls suggest we may have the closest governor’s race in 30 years
Wed May 29, 2013
The latest on the 2013 Mackinac Policy Conference
Michigan's business and political power-makers have gathered today on Mackinac Island.
Today is the opening day of the Detroit Regional Chamber's big annual policy conference.
There will be plenty of speeches and panel discussions about the economy, education, health care and a wide range of other policy issues?
And just as importantly, the Conference is a chance for politicians to network, to schmooze, and to drum up support and donations.
Michigan Radio's "It's Just Politics" team of Zoe Clark and Rick Pluta are on Mackinac to track all of this. They joined us today to talk about it.
Listen to the full interview above.
It's Just Politics