Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri November 18, 2011
Life Before Technology, with essay by Natalie Bakopoulos
Technology surrounds us. It seems we’re always connected to something…the internet, cell phones and social media. It can be difficult to unplug sometimes.
As part of our series Before Tech, Michigan writers share stories about their relationship to technology.
Today, writer Natalie Bakopoulos tells us about her college days, before the phenomena of social media.
She is an English professor at the University of Michigan.