Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Fri December 16, 2011
Life Before Technology, with essay by Susan Hutton
We've been asking Michigan writers to share their thoughts on life before technology, the internet and social media.
Susan Hutton is a Michigan writer and poet. Before having twins, she had some idea of what parenting would be like -- along with the fears and struggles that come with it.
In her essay, Hutton tells us about parenting in the age of cell phones.
Michigan Radio wants to hear from you. If you are a writer and have something to say about life before technology, send us an email with your idea to email@example.com