Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Fri December 16, 2011
Life Before Technology, with essay by Susan Hutton
We've been asking Michigan writers to share their thoughts on life before technology, the internet and social media.
Susan Hutton is a Michigan writer and poet. Before having twins, she had some idea of what parenting would be like -- along with the fears and struggles that come with it.
In her essay, Hutton tells us about parenting in the age of cell phones.
Michigan Radio wants to hear from you. If you are a writer and have something to say about life before technology, send us an email with your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org