Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Fri December 16, 2011
Life Before Technology, with essay by Susan Hutton
We've been asking Michigan writers to share their thoughts on life before technology, the internet and social media.
Susan Hutton is a Michigan writer and poet. Before having twins, she had some idea of what parenting would be like -- along with the fears and struggles that come with it.
In her essay, Hutton tells us about parenting in the age of cell phones.
Michigan Radio wants to hear from you. If you are a writer and have something to say about life before technology, send us an email with your idea to email@example.com