Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed April 17, 2013
Listener Survey: How do you use technology to access news?
You're probably aware that we've been working hard for the past couple of years to stay ahead of rapid changes in the radio landscape.
I'm writing now to ask for your opinion.
Our goal is to continue to provide the news & information you want the way that you want it, so I'm inviting you to share your opinions about technology in our annual survey.
You are invited to participate and tell us how you use your conventional radio, Facebook, iPods, smartphones, tablets, streaming and the Web to stay connected to entertainment, news, and updates from Michigan Radio and other sources.
Whether you use all these devices/platforms or not, we value your opinion.
Your responses will be kept completely confidential, and we will never share your personal information with anyone. We'll only use the information you provide to enhance our service.
Just click the link below to participate in the survey. It’s a fairly long survey, but your input is important to help us determine where to allocate resources.
Thanks in advance for your time and for your support of Michigan Radio.
Please be aware that the survey is comprehensive and may take as long as 15 minutes to complete. We need this information in order to better serve our listeners.
Thank you in advance for your time.