Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed April 17, 2013
Listener Survey: How do you use technology to access news?
You're probably aware that we've been working hard for the past couple of years to stay ahead of rapid changes in the radio landscape.
I'm writing now to ask for your opinion.
Our goal is to continue to provide the news & information you want the way that you want it, so I'm inviting you to share your opinions about technology in our annual survey.
You are invited to participate and tell us how you use your conventional radio, Facebook, iPods, smartphones, tablets, streaming and the Web to stay connected to entertainment, news, and updates from Michigan Radio and other sources.
Whether you use all these devices/platforms or not, we value your opinion.
Your responses will be kept completely confidential, and we will never share your personal information with anyone. We'll only use the information you provide to enhance our service.
Just click the link below to participate in the survey. It’s a fairly long survey, but your input is important to help us determine where to allocate resources.
Thanks in advance for your time and for your support of Michigan Radio.
Please be aware that the survey is comprehensive and may take as long as 15 minutes to complete. We need this information in order to better serve our listeners.
Thank you in advance for your time.