Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Wed July 13, 2011
A little tickle therapy courtesy of the BBC
Graham conducts laughter workshops in which participants are "pretend tickled" if they're not familiar with each other, and full-on tickled if they are.
Naturally, Graham had to try out a little tickle therapy on her BBC interviewer.
Have a listen:
Feel better? You can listen to the full interview from the BBC Newshour (click on chapter 10).
On the Radio