Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed July 13, 2011
A little tickle therapy courtesy of the BBC
Graham conducts laughter workshops in which participants are "pretend tickled" if they're not familiar with each other, and full-on tickled if they are.
Naturally, Graham had to try out a little tickle therapy on her BBC interviewer.
Have a listen:
Feel better? You can listen to the full interview from the BBC Newshour (click on chapter 10).
On the Radio