Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Wed July 13, 2011
A little tickle therapy courtesy of the BBC
Graham conducts laughter workshops in which participants are "pretend tickled" if they're not familiar with each other, and full-on tickled if they are.
Naturally, Graham had to try out a little tickle therapy on her BBC interviewer.
Have a listen:
Feel better? You can listen to the full interview from the BBC Newshour (click on chapter 10).
On the Radio