Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Wed July 13, 2011
A little tickle therapy courtesy of the BBC
Graham conducts laughter workshops in which participants are "pretend tickled" if they're not familiar with each other, and full-on tickled if they are.
Naturally, Graham had to try out a little tickle therapy on her BBC interviewer.
Have a listen:
Feel better? You can listen to the full interview from the BBC Newshour (click on chapter 10).
On the Radio