Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Tue July 9, 2013
Little Traverse Conservancy is working to protect Michigan land and resources
One of the things we most like to do here on Stateside is to highlight success stories in Michigan, to share with everyone what's working well and why.
One of those Michigan success stories is the Little Traverse Conservancy. If you've enjoyed the beauty of northern Michigan, it's a good bet the Little Traverse Conservancy had something to do with it.
We often hear talk about rebuilding Michigan, but what about preserving it?
Tom Bailey is the Executive Director of the Little Traverse Conservancy, and he joined us today from Petoskey.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government
Environment & Science