Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed February 16, 2011
Live Panel Discussion: "Don't Go! What will keep you here?"
Keeping the brains here at home.
Here's a description of the discussion from Changing Gears' senior editor Micki Maynard:
Why do some of the smartest students from around the country flock to our region, and leave after they graduate? What makes companies and entrepreneurs decide to invest here anyway?
Changing Gears will look at those questions at its next event, “Don’t Go! What Will Keep You Here?” with speakers from Google, Mr. Song Millinery and Heart Graffiti.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 5 p.m. and come to Blau Auditorium at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.