Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed February 16, 2011
Live Panel Discussion: "Don't Go! What will keep you here?"
Keeping the brains here at home.
Here's a description of the discussion from Changing Gears' senior editor Micki Maynard:
Why do some of the smartest students from around the country flock to our region, and leave after they graduate? What makes companies and entrepreneurs decide to invest here anyway?
Changing Gears will look at those questions at its next event, “Don’t Go! What Will Keep You Here?” with speakers from Google, Mr. Song Millinery and Heart Graffiti.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 5 p.m. and come to Blau Auditorium at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.