Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed February 16, 2011
Live Panel Discussion: "Don't Go! What will keep you here?"
Keeping the brains here at home.
Here's a description of the discussion from Changing Gears' senior editor Micki Maynard:
Why do some of the smartest students from around the country flock to our region, and leave after they graduate? What makes companies and entrepreneurs decide to invest here anyway?
Changing Gears will look at those questions at its next event, “Don’t Go! What Will Keep You Here?” with speakers from Google, Mr. Song Millinery and Heart Graffiti.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 5 p.m. and come to Blau Auditorium at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.