Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Thu August 9, 2012
Live Web Chat: Talking about cancer
The show is airing now on Michigan Radio, 91.7 FM/91.1 FM/104.1 FM, or you can listen to the live stream above.
If you have any questions or comments for the producers, simply type them into the chat box below. We will try to address them in the order they are submitted. Or you can just sit back and watch the discussion.
Thanks for participating!
Our chat guests are :
Dr. Anthony Shields is associate center director of Clinical Sciences at the Karmanos Cancer Center and professor of Medicine and Oncology at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Harbut is the director of the Environmental Cancer Program and the co-director of the National Center for Vermiculite and Asbestos Related Cancers at the Karmanos Cancer Institute.
Mandie Zerka, R.N. has been an oncology nurse for six years and she has experience in the field of pediatric oncology. She works at the Flint McLaren Cancer Institute.
-Elaine Ezekiel, Michigan Radio Newsroom