Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
Fri July 22, 2011
Local lemonade stand goes for "Michigan Radio Bump"
As Michigan Radio's Jennifer Guerra reported yesterday, even lemonade stands are not immune to the down economy.
Guerra talked with Molly and Lucy Prochaska who have been in the lemonade business for five years.
They described how they stopped getting "lots of money" once the economy took a dive.
But the pair is not giving up. Especially with a competitor setting up nearby.
As you can see in the photo above, the lemonade duo is working to capitalize on their public radio appearance.
It's too early to tell whether the "Michigan Radio Bump" will pay off, but don't count these kids out.