Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Wed July 13, 2011
Locations and times for Betty Ford condolence books
People who wish to express their sympathy to the Ford family can sign a condolence book at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids:
Tonight (Wednesday) from 7pm-11pm and tomorrow from 7am-10am.
There is also a condolence book at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library, on North Campus in Ann Arbor. The lobby will be open for the following hours, for people who wish to sign the book:
Today (Wednesday) 10am-6pm
Thursday and Friday 10am-6pm each day.