Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu October 31, 2013
A look ahead at Detroit's mayoral election
The city of Detroit will elect a new mayor on Tuesday, November 5. Voters will also decide who will serve on the city council, voting this time by city district. Joining us today are Ken Sikkema, former Senate Majority Leader and Senior Policy Fellow at Public Sector Consultants, and Susan Demas, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government