Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Weekly Political Roundup
Thu October 31, 2013
A look ahead at Detroit's mayoral election
The city of Detroit will elect a new mayor on Tuesday, November 5. Voters will also decide who will serve on the city council, voting this time by city district. Joining us today are Ken Sikkema, former Senate Majority Leader and Senior Policy Fellow at Public Sector Consultants, and Susan Demas, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government