Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Support Michigan Radio
Thu July 19, 2012
Make a Gift of Appreciated Securities (Stocks)
Using securities that have gone up in value since you bought them is an excellent way to make a gift to Michigan Radio. In most cases you will be entitled to an income tax charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the securities on the date of the gift and will not have to report capital gain income. You may use securities to make your annual gift to the station or any other charitable vehicle.
To assist you with the transfer of securities please call Larry Jonas at 734-764-9210 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.