Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Support Michigan Radio
Thu July 19, 2012
Make a Gift of Appreciated Securities (Stocks)
Using securities that have gone up in value since you bought them is an excellent way to make a gift to Michigan Radio. In most cases you will be entitled to an income tax charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the securities on the date of the gift and will not have to report capital gain income. You may use securities to make your annual gift to the station or any other charitable vehicle.
To assist you with the transfer of securities please call Larry Jonas at 734-717-7948 or send an email to email@example.com.